Current health news, alerts, and more information on reporting outbreaks or other communicable diseases.
Click on the link for each county to view the Epidemiology Report.
- FY 2017, Q1 – Kanawha County | Putnam County
- FY 2017, Q2 – Kanawha County | Putnam County
- FY 2017, Q3 – Kanawha County | Putnam County
- FY 2017, Q4 – Kanawha County | Putnam County
For questions or comments regarding these reports, please call the Division of Epidemiology at (304) 348-1088.
Guidance and Alerts
- Decreased vaccination rates among children has increased cases of measles in the US to levels that haven’t been seen in years.
- Shiga Toxin-Producing Escherichia Coli Infections: What Clinicians Need to Know